- Day 1
- Flight from Bali-Maumere
- Upon arrival in the airport, meeting and drive to hotel for overnight stay;
- Day 2
- Around Maumere to Moni village
- Wuring fishing village;
- Sikka village, weaving village and the old Portuguese church;
- Paga beach, lunch and swimming;
- Wolo Waru traditional house of Lio tribe;
- Overnight in Moni.
- Day 3
- Moni-Kelimutu Lake-Moni-Bajawa
- Kelimutu Lake;
- Breakfast at the hotel;
- Fruits and vegetables market in Ndua Ria village;
- Lunch in Ende;
- Beach of glue and green stones;
- Overnight in Bajawa.
- Day 4
- Whole day around Bajawa area
- Trekking to Tololela, Gurusina and Bena traditional villages of Ngadha ethnics;
- Coffee, cacao, candle nut, cloves plantation, etc.;
- Soak in a hot spring at SOA to end the day;
- Back to the hotel.
- Day 5
- Bajawa to Ruteng
- Traditional market in Bajawa;
- Local alcohol distillation in Aimere village;
- Widely rice terraces;
- Ranamese Lake;
- Overnight in Ruteng.
- Day 6
- Spider web shaped rice fields;
- Drive to Denge. We will stop at some nice place to take pictures and have our lunchbox;
- Overnight in Denge village.
- Day 7
- Denge-Waerebo village
- Leaving Waerebo village by morning around 7 am, our trek will take approximately 4 hours;
- Welcome coffee or tea in the village served by local people, as well as lunch and dinner;
- Overnight stay in one of the traditional houses.
- Day 8
- Trek back to Denge village and stop for lunch at Blasius' guest house;
- Drive to Labuanbajo;
- Overnight in Labuanbajo.
- Day 9
- Labuanbajo-Rinca Island
- Leaving for the harbor to take our own private boat to Rinca;
- Trekking in Rinca Island;
- Lunch on the boat;
- Snorkeling at Kambing Island;
- Sailing to Kalong island for overnight on the boat;
- Dinner on the boat.
- Day 10
- Kalong Island-Komodo Island-Labuanbajo
- Trekking in Komodo Island;
- Snorkeling, swimming on pink beach;
- Snorkeling in Kanawa Island;
- Bidadari Island, snorkeling and swimming;
- Sailing back to Labuanbajo;
- Overnight stay in Labuanbajo.
- Day 11
- Mirror stone cave;
- Transfer to Komodo Airport (or next destination).
|Tour Price in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR):
All tours include:
- Accommodation, standard double room / welcome drink / breakfast;
- Transportation : car or minibus;
- Driver (experienced, safe and comfortable);
- Charter private boat;
- Entrance fees for : All National park, hand weaving demonstration, traditional village;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Porter to Waerebo;
- Meals at Waerebo village;
- Donation in the village;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner + mineral water during trip to Komodo.
- Drinks on land trip;
- Lunch and dinner on Land trip;